Tax Center
Contact Us

Schedule Your Appointment Today

Advanced Business Consultants, Inc. can assist you with any tax-related issues. For matters involving interaction with the IRS, we can provide you with the services of an Enrolled Agent (EA). 

An EA is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service for audits, collections, and appeals. For more information on Enrolled Agents, click here.

Continue below and let us help you free yourself from your IRS burdens. 

1. Client Profile 

2. Taxpayer & Spouse Consent Forms

3. Schedule an Appointment Today

4. Tax Organizer & Tax Worksheet

5. Musicians Tax Organizer

 Affordable Care Act Info

1. Click here for credit card authorization form

2, Click here for S Corporate 7004 Extension-Due March 15th ($3000.00 late penalty) Fill out the top and Part two. Code is 25

3, Click here for Partnership Extension-Due March 15th ($3000.00 late penalty) Fill out the top and Part one. Code is 09

4. Click here for Trust Extension-March 15th ($3000.00 late penalty) Fill out the top and Part one. Code is 04

5. Click here to file TN Franchise and excise tax extension online-Due April 15th.  
(minimum payment $100 or 90% of you tax paid last yr.)

6. Click here to file your Corporate Annual Report-April 1st $20.00 for corps $300 for LLC's
(Secretary of State will dissolve your entity if not filed and paid by June 1st)

Click here for IRS Form 8879 For electronic filing

Click here for Affordable Care Act Information

Schedule Your Appointment Today

Advanced Business Consultants, Inc. / 1908 B Church St. / Nashville, TN 37203 / 615.646.5757

Lisa McDonald  EA
Advanced Business Consultants, Inc. Forms
Business Center

If you would like us to file your  FEDERAL extension - Please fill out number 1 - the credit card authorization for $25.00 and form number 2 if you are an s corporation, number 3 if you are a partnership and number 4 if you are an estate. Please email  both forms to Advanedbusinessconsultants@gmail.com before 3pm central time March 15th. Thank you!!
Corporations and LLC's must file Two extentions.  
The two types of extensions you must file: 

    1. Federal - Filed with the IRS = Federal Extension that is due March 15th. We can file this one.

    2. Tennessee Franchise and Excise Tax Extension that is due April 15th. We can not file this one.

Franchise and Excise tax requires  a minimum payment of $100.00. Therefore, you must file it yourself click number 5 below and you can file and pay electronically.  You can also look your account number up under number 5 below.
Call 615-253-0700 for questions and to obtain your Franchise and Excise tax number if you do not have it. If you can not obtain it, leave it blank and make sure your federal id number is provided in the appropriate box.
Your corporate annual report is due April 1st. Click number 6. below to file it.